Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sexy Ebony BBWS Curvy Online Review - Fat Heffalump

Fat Heffalump is blog created by one fabulous member of the plus size bloggerphere to create a positive, empowering place for fatties and friends/family of fatties (a description taken directly from the blog's author). And let me tell you she has done it with style and flair. Filled with interesting and enlightening information Fat Heffalump is an open and honest blog discussing various topic of interest to those within the plus size community.


As I read the post I found myself completely engaged in her story. I especially enjoyed the Dealing with Douchebags post. Kath (the bloggers name) is so honest about her feelings during the incident she describes in this post. I felt her pain because I have been there. It was great to see justice reign supreme at the end of the post. I wanted to applaud. This was definitely one point for the fatties. I loved it. Want to know what I am talking about. Take a minute and visit Fat Heffalump. You will not be disappointed.

No comments: