Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Curvy Online World Review - Curvatude

Let me start this post by saying I love twitter. Twitter is one of the best resources I have found to tap into the Plus Size World Online. And it was on twitter that I found CURVATUDE. Curvatude is an awesome website dedicated to "All Things Plus Size With An Attitude." The post on Curvatude touch on topics of great interest to women in general but have just a bit of a slant so they focus on the Curvy readers.

There are so many things that really sang to me when I was exploring Curvatude. First and foremost the format of the site is bright and vibrant. It is very understated but well organized so you feel free to explore the blog and it's various links. And I just love the Cuvatude logo. It is classy and understated just like the rest of the site. I love how the blog's owner uses links and taps into popular media bringing you articles of interest to the curvy woman that you may not have found searching on your own. I am loving The Fab Five post that are filled with some interesting links. And the interviews are definitely on point and informative.

What else can I say. CURVATUDE is definitely a must see location in the Curvy Online world.

1 comment:

Goody said...

Hey.

Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my site and reviewing it.

I am glad that you like it and there is more in the works that I hope you will like also.

Thanks again!