Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Curvy Online World Review - Big Gurl Fashion

It is review time again and this review is for all of our Curvy Fashionistas on a budget. If your goal is to look curvy and hot while not killing your wallet visit Big Gurl Fashion. This plus size diva on a budget loves the outfits she has put together with accessories (because what is an outgit without its accessories). The outfits are fashionable timely and can be tweeked to fit your personal style.


But what I loved the most about Big Gurl Fashion is that she gives you prices and location so you know the damage before you walk away from your computer. I love looking at plus size fashion but most of the time I have no clue where to find the clothes unless I am in on the website for the store. And It is hard to compare items from one store to the next and really get a sense of what they would look like together. But Big Gurl Fashion gives you prices, stores and even website where you can find the entire outfit being showcased (that includes location of the accessories). Big Gurl Fashion puts all this together on one page so now you can see the items together and get a sense of what they may look like on you.


Now I will be honest with you since this is a review I have not liked every outfit that she has created. But that is a personal thing. What works for me may not work for you and vice versa. But I will say this. There is usually at least one item in every outfit that makes me think itch to go shopping for more. So in the end I am always satisfied.

So my Curvy Sisita before you get your shop on visit Big Gurl Fashion. She may have already put together right look for you and told you where to find it.

No comments: